Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Favorite Font Friday [week 2]

Hello again!

Welcome to my 2nd installment of "Favorite Font Friday"

Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Rustic Fonts.  Perfect for your Handmade Shabby Chic Wedding Invitations.


2. Celebrate ~ Tomahawk Regular
3. You're Invited ~ Stand By Slab Grunge Regular
4. Wedding ~ Realist Regular
5. @ 2 o'clock ~ Abigail Regular
6. RSVP ~ Convoy Regular
7. Save The Date ~ Fairy Tales Regular

Look for a brand new set every Friday ♥


Did you enjoy these fonts? Then share the love!
▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼ ▼

4 comments:

  1. hi i was wondering where you got the cute banner for this font board? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved these services and would hire them for my wedding. Next month I am going to tie the knot at one of outdoor venues in Los Angeles and will definitely contact them. I really liked their creativity and organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me this blog is great, this blog contains a lot of important things

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete